The Emburse Pay Dashboard allows you to issue B2B payments once an invoice has been approved and exported in an AP automation system like Chrome River Invoice or Certify. When you click the B2B Payments link inside Chrome River or the Pay link Certify, the Emburse Pay Dashboard will open in a new window or tab on your browser.
- Home: The Emburse Pay Dashboard.
- Vendors: The suppliers you can pay via Emburse Pay. Use the box to search by vendor or click on the filter buttons across the top to narrow the list.
- Accounts: Manage your organization's payment account for credit card transactions.
- Total Due Today: The total amount of all invoices due today
- Ready for Payment: The total amount of all invoices ready for payment
- Submitted for Payment: The total amount of all invoices pending payment
Invoices & Payments
Ready to Pay
The Ready to Pay tab is displayed by default to show you outstanding invoices at a glance. Use the search box to find a specific invoice, or click on the filter buttons across the top to narrow the list.
If you don't see a particular invoice, make sure
- The invoice has been approved and exported.
- The invoice vendor record has a Payment Mode selected.
- The invoice is not on hold.
For complete details on paying invoices, see Pay B2B Invoices.
Invoices that have been put on hold will display in the On Hold tab instead of the Ready to Pay tab while they are waiting to be paid. See Pay B2B Invoices for details.
The Pending Payments tab displays all the invoices that are currently processing.
- Virtual Card payments may be canceled at this stage, unless they have been authorized by the vendor who received the payment.
The History tab displays all the payments that have finished processing and their status.
- "Offline" indicates invoices that were paid outside of Emburse Pay.
- Failed payments will appear in the History tab and the Pending Payments tab to allow you to resubmit them.